I understand that this AGREEMENT is made to grant a ONE-OFF license for the limited, non-broadcast, public exhibition of the film SOLDIERS WITHOUT GUNS (the “FILM”) and that this license is automatically terminated after the screening has occurred unless the license purchased is the educational license, whereby multiple screenings are allowed.
This license may be used expressly to conduct either a charitable community event or for use as a fundraiser for not-for-profit organizations only.
I understand that in consideration of payment of the license fee provided for above, NZ FEATURE FILMS LTD will provide me with
- Either, (1) downloadable MP4 version of the film Soldiers Without Guns, or a DVD
- Electronic publicity materials
- License to screen the film
Upon acceptance of the terms and conditions, NZ FEATURE FILMS LTD grants to the LICENSEE, without warranty, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to screen the SOLDIERS WITHOUT GUNS FILM, subject to the terms and conditions specified herein, as follows:
The Licensee agrees that
- a) the SOLDIERS WITHOUT GUNS FILM shall be used only for the permitted purposes as set forth in this AGREEMENT and for no other purpose.
- b) being granted this license does NOT in any way mean that NZ Feature Films, Soldiers Without Guns (or anyone associated) endorses the licensee or the licensee’s associated organization/s.
- c) it shall not permit the SOLDIERS WITHOUT GUNS FILM to be duplicated, sold, loaned, transferred, televised or made available online or to any other party not contained herein at any time or in any manner other than as provided for in this AGREEMENT.
- d) the SOLDIERS WITHOUT GUNS FILM maybe not exhibited by any other person/organization than that who signed the terms and conditions. If the licensee wishes to screen the film again, a written request must be sent to NZ FEATURE FILMS LTD by emailing email@example.com
- e) Purchaser Indemnity. Purchaser shall indemnify and hold harmless Seller, its affiliates, its counsel, officers, directors, shareholders and representatives, any underwriter (as defined in the Act) and each person, if any, who controls Seller or the underwriter (within the meaning of the Securities Act or liabilities (joint or several) to which they may become subject under the Securities Act, the Exchange Act or any state securities law, and Purchaser shall reimburse Seller and each such affiliate, officer or director or partner, underwriter or controlling person for any legal or other expenses incurred by them in connection with investigating or defending any such loss, claim, damage, liability or action; insofar as such losses, claims, damages or liabilities (or actions and respect thereof) arise out of or are based upon any statements or information provided by Purchaser to Seller in connection with the offer or sale of Securities.
It is expressly understood and acknowledged by the LICENSEE that any rights, title, or interest that NZ FEATURE FILMS LTD maintains with respect to the SOLDIERS WITHOUT GUNS FILM, are expressly reserved by NZ FEATURE FILMS LTD.
The licensee shall not make any claim that we endorse their organization and agrees that these terms create no relationship of the joint venture, partnership or agency between you and Soldiers Without Guns, NZ Feature Films, TMI Pictures, or their owner, staff or associates.
In no event will Soldiers Without Guns, NZ Feature Films, TMI Pictures, or their owner, staff or associates be liable to you or any third party for any consequential damages, including lost profits or damages, arising from your purchase of the license, your reliance on any information, any technical failures, delays in operation or transmission or malfunctions in equipment or software, any errors or inaccuracies on the Website or any information communicated by Soldiers Without Guns and NZ Feature Films by means of the website or any loss or corruption of data.
This AGREEMENT constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement is subject to all valid present and future laws, regulations, rules, and orders of Governmental Authorities now or hereafter having jurisdiction over the Parties, this Agreement, or the services performed or the facilities utilized under this Agreement.
By ticking the box on the website, the licensee agrees to all the terms and conditions herein.